16 Days Campaign: end gender-based violence in the world of work by calling for ratification of new ILO Convention 190.
Global Feminist Journeys: explore feminist history & contribute by taking this survey on Beijing Platform for Action!
Policy Brief: Read our summary of the UN Independent Expert on foreign debt and human rights' thematic report on the links and impact of economic reforms and austerity measures on women's rights, also in Spanish and French.
CWGL Press Releases:
- CWGL partners with UNFPA to strengthen gender-based violence journalism (21 August 2019)
- CWGL welcomes new ILO treaty to end violence and harassment against women in the world of work (21 June 2019)
- CWGL focuses on the role of women journalists in reporting on gender-based violence (3 May 2019)
CWGL in the Media:
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung - Macroscope: US Re-Engagement Gives Boost to CSW (March 2021)
- The Guardian: Move to end sexual harassment at work hailed as 'milestone for women's rights' (June 2019)
- Channel Foundation: New ILO Convention on Ending GBV in World of Work Adopted (June 2019)
- DAWN: Women journalists hailed for reporting on gender-based violence (May 2019)
- US Human Rights Network: Report of the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (May 2019)
- Rutgers School of Arts & Sciences: Rutgers Course in Feminist Advocacy Brings Students to UN (Feb. 2019)
- Telam: Lanzan un proyecto mundial sobre cobertura de violencia de genero (March 2019)
- UNFPA Arab States: Leveraging the power of journalism to eradicate gender-based violence (Dec. 2018)
- Rutgers Today: Worldwide “16 Days” Campaign, Led by Rutgers, Seeks to End Gender-Based Violence in the World of Work (Nov. 2018)
- Rutgers Today: Dedicated to Stopping Violence Against Women and Advocating for Reproductive Rights (Nov. 2018)