- Convene those closest to the struggle to explore and exchange ideas and solutions.
- Research guided by those committed to realizing rights.
- Advocate with and for those traditionally excluded from decision-making.
Transform = Convene + Research + Advocate
Our programmatic goals:
- Equality regardless of identity
We aim to achieve equality by eradicating gender-based discrimination and violence in the world of work.
- Peace beyond the absence of war
We redefine peace and measure it with the indicators of equality, justice, and human rights to challenge the economy of war and violence.
- Feminist standards as the norm
We amplify feminist thought, standards, and leadership to influence civil society and its institutions and structures, thereby addressing inequality, discrimination, and violence.