- CWGL Statement on International Women's Day 2020
- Anya Victoria speaks at launch of Report on "Women's rights in review 25 years after Beijing"
- UN High Level International Women's Day event to feature Charlotte Bunch
- CSW64 WGL Advisory
- WGL to convene global dialogue on ending gender-based discrimination and violence in the world of work
- CSW Events
- CWGL partners with UNFPA to strengthen gender-based violence journalism
- CWGL Participation in IPU Forum of Women Parliamentarians
- Side event at UNPFII 2019: Harassment and violence against women in the world of work
- CWGL participation in the UN Commission on the Status of Women: ‘social protections’ at the intersection of gender, human rights, and economic policy
- CWGL collaborated with the UN Working Group on Discrimination Against Women to hold a consultation on women and work
- Reporting on Gender-Based Violence: Journalist Consultations in Melbourne & Mexico City
- Strategizing in Jordan on feminist peace
- 2019 is here, and we are ready!
- GBV & Women Workers: Conversations in Sri Lanka & Madrid
- Discussion panel: Addressing the impact of austerity measures on women’s human rights
- Side event: "Gender Dimensions of Contemporary Forms of Slavery and Trafficking in Persons"
- Team CWGL Takes on IAFFE
- CWGL Faculty Director Presents to Joint Meeting of UN Agency Executive Boards on Inequality
- Celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Vienna Tribunal for Women's Human Rights & UN World Conference on Human Rights with #globalfeministjourneys
- CWGL Hosts Dr. Natalia Kanem for event:Transforming our Future: Human Rights, Equality, and Peace
- CWGL at CSW62
- CWGL Welcomes Past and Present Special Rapporteurs on Violence Against Women in Conversation with its New Senior Director of Programs & Global Advocacy
- Engage in the conversation: Moving Forward: Defending Civil Liberties and Human Rights.
- This summer, we had two dynamic and inspiring women join us as Mandela Fellows.
- CWGL had the pleasure of hosting former Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff