- March 20, 2016: Feminist Global Advocacy Panel lead by Radhika Balakrishnan, CSW60 side event.
- March 10, 2015: Realizing Gender Equality, Women's Rights and Women's Empowerment within and Beyond the Post 2015 Development Agenda, CSW59 side event.
- February 27, 2014: Radhika Balakrishnan featured in Vienna +20 - Looking Back with Radhika Balakrishnan, AWID.
- April 24, 2013: Feminist Leadership: Transforming Boundaries, student report back from the Women's Rights and Policy Making through the United Nations, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.
- April 11, 2013: Radhika Balakrishnan appeared on a panel with former Prime Minister of Greece and President of the Socialist International George Papandreou on Chris Hayes' new MSNBC show in What Obama's Budget Doesn't Get: Growth and Austerity Cannot Coexist, New York, NY.
- February 28-March 1, 2013: Radhika Balakrishnan spoke at Global Meeting of the Post-2015 Governance Consultation identifying key areas and themes of governance in the post-2015 development framework. Scroll to ninth video entitled "Day 1 Roundtable: Regional and Global Governance," Dr. Balakrishnan appears at 57:18. South Africa.
- November 20, 2012: Radhika Balakrishnan interviewed by Laura Flanders in Austerity: A Violation of Human Rights?, GRITtv/The Nation.
- September 20, 2012: Radhika Balakrishnan moderated a panel discussion on women’s economic, social, and cultural rights at the 21st session of the United Nations Human Rights Council, Geneva, Switzerland.
- March 1, 2012: Radhika Balakrishnan featured in AWID Encounters: Voices, Ideas and Action on Women's Rights, Istanbul, Turkey.
- December 5, 2011: Radhika Balakrishnan spoke with Joseph Stiglitz at People at the Centre: Human Rights in Global Economics and Development, A Discussion in Commemoration of the 25th Anniversary of the UN Declaration on the Right to Development, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, Conference Room E, North Lawn Building, UN Headquarters, NY.
- April 28-29, 2011: Radhika Balakrishnan spoke on the Economic Crisis & Human Rights session of the Human Rights & Obama Administration Conference, Washington, DC.
- February 16, 2011: Radhika Balakrishnan in Rethinking Macro Economic Strategies from a Human Rights Perspective Brown Bag Seminar, The Poverty Group of the Bureau for Development Policy, New York, NY.
- 2011: Radhika Balakrishnan in The Right to Food, Gender Equality and Economic Policy.
- September 21, 2010: Radhika Balakrishnan participated in a BBC World News television channel special edition of The World Debate programme on the Millennium Development Goals at the United Nations, New York, NY.
- 2010: Radhika Balakrishnan in US Human Rights Network 2010 Summer Institute, (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
- September 23, 2009: Radhika Balakrishnan spoke at Global Initiatives Introductory Panel Discussion on Ecologies in the Balance: An Interdisciplinary Conversation, Global Initiatives, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ.
- Tax Justice and Women's Right, AWID, CESR and CWGL, June 16, 2015
- Transforming Economic Power to Advance Women's Rights and Justice, AWID, Istanbul, Turkey April 2012
- Global NGO Forum on Beijing +15, File Size: 9.59 MB, March 5, 2010