Global 16 Days Campaign
Program Coordinator II
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Program Coordinator II for the Women’s Global Center within the School of Arts and Science. The Program Coordinator II supports the operationalization of the Global 16 Days Campaign primarily through research, writing, social media advocacy, and the coordination of events. This position works under the direct supervision of the Senior Director, Program and Global Advocacy, and in close collaboration with other staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches and writes on substantive issues related to the Global 16 Days Campaign theme.
- Develops advocacy material and content for the website, including a periodic campaign newsletter.
- Coordinates activities with team members and external partners and the organization of events and consultations, including the logistical aspects.
- Develops content for the Global 16 Days Campaign website and social media channels to increase the visibility of the campaign and support advocacy.
Required Education/Work Experience - Bachelors Degree, preferably in Social Sciences and/or the Humanities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities -
- Excellent research and writing skills for a range of audiences.
- Excellent coordination and time-management skills.
- Experience in developing content for social media and with the use of WordPress.
- Basic familiarity with human rights and a commitment to feminist principles.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Record of taking initiative and following through.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and be a team player.
Application Requirements and Deadline - Please provide a cover letter, resume, three professional references, and (1) writing sample by July 31st, 2021.
Apply here - https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/136043