With feminist values, the Center for Women's Global Leadership strengthens and bridges voices for human rights towards social justice and self-determination. Working at the intersection of gender, human rights and economic policy, CWGL utilizes an intersectional approach when implementing its strategies for transformation.
Here's what we've been up to lately
- Read our newly published report: A Voice Unsilenced: Saudi Women Advocating Their Rights, 1990-2017. The report is authored by Saudi women and tells the previously untold story of their activism in seeking an end to restrictive laws. Its official launch event occurred at #CSW62. Read more about the launch.
- We recently hosted Dr. Natalia Kanem of UNFPA. See more about her engagement with CWGL and Rutgers.
- Join us as a summer program intern! Learn more and apply here.
- Check out our snap shot of our CSW experience this year!
- We've grown! Get to know Team CWGL, including newest members Magali Brosio (Program Coordinator, Economic Policy), Melissa Upreti (Senior Director of Program & Global Advocacy), and Michelle Adames-Sucameli (Grants Facilitator).